National Institute of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh Engineer, Assistant & Officer Posts – 73 Vacancies | 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PGDCA | Apply Now
National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh, a premier institute for higher education in Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist.
In latest employment notification, the NIT Andhra Pradesh institute announces job vacancies for non-teaching category posts to fill various positions for Group A, B & C category posts, in reference to Advt. No. NITAP/NTS/2018/Advt-001/A.
Under NIT Andhra Pradesh Engineer, Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PGDCA in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks and have relevant skills can apply.
On basis of Test/Interview, an applicant for NIT Andhra Pradesh non-faculty posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 5,200 to Rs 39,100 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 15.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Andhra Pradesh 2018 Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 73.
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
2. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
3. Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer: 01 Post
4. Executive Engineer: 01 Post
5. Medical Officer: 01 Post
6. Security Officer: 01 Post
7. Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant/ Senior Pharmacist: 15 Posts
8. Senior Technical Assistant/ Assistant Engineer/ Senior SAS Assistant: 05 Posts
9. Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Work Assistant: 15 Posts
10. Senior Technician, Senior Work Assistant: 05 Posts
11. Superintendent/ Accountant: 05 Posts
12. Junior Assistant: 09 Posts
13. Senior Assistant: 02 Posts
14. Stenographer: 01 Post
15. Security Guard/ Attendant/ Mali (Higher Scale): 10 posts
As of 15th October 2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PGDCA in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with NET/ SLET/ SET and should have Computer/ Typing skills.
On basis of Test/Interview.
UR / OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
SC / ST / PWD candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nitandhra.ac.in/main/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff positions at NIT Andhra Pradesh”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director, National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh, Sri Akula Gopayya Institute of Engineering Technology Campus, Prathipadu, Opp. 3F Industries, Tadepalligudem Mandal, West Godavari District - 534101, INDIA”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15th October 2018(Monday).