National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Jalandhar 2018 Assistant Professor Jobs – 07 Posts | Degree, Master Degree, PH.D. | Walkin
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Jalandhar, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In reference to Advertisement No. 04/2018, the premier institute announces job vacancies for teaching faculty posts for Textile Technology and Mathematics subjects for odd Semester i.e. July-December,2018 on a contract basis.
Under NIT Jalandhar Assistant Professor 2018 Job Notification, aspirants completed Degree, Master Degree, PH.D. in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks are required to walk-in.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for NIT Jalandhar Asst Professor posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis with salary pay of maximum Rs.54,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on the announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Jalandhar 2018 Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post: Assistant Professor.
Textile Technology: 02
Candidate should complete Degree, Master Degree, PH.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nitj.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-In-Interview for the Posts of Assistant Professor on Contract Basis for Odd Semester (July-Dec. 2018)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 23.08.2018, 10:00 am onwards.
Venue: NIT Jalandhar - 144011.