National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur Technical Assistant, MTS, Junior Engineer & Other Non-Teaching Posts – 47 Vacancies | 10th/ITI/12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
National Institute Of Technology (NIT), Manipur, An Autonomous Institute under MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the NIT Manipur announces job vacancies for various non-teaching category posts on regular basis to fill 47 positions, in reference to No.NITM.1/(2c-Estt)/MP/R-N/2017/701.
Under NIT Manipur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/ITI/12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate for desired NIT Manipur Non-Faculty posts will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 18,000 to Rs 35,400 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 05.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Manipur Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 47.
Name of the post:
1. Nurse: 01 Post
2. Technical Assistant: 14 Posts
3. Junior Engineer: 01 Post
4. Technical Assistant (System): 01 Post
5. Superintendent: 02 Posts
6. Accountant: 02 Posts
7. Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
8. Technician/ Lab Assistant/ Lab Work Assistant: 15 Posts
9. Attendant/ Multitasking Staff: 08 Posts
As on 05.12.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Matriculation, ITI, 10+2 Diploma (GNM), Diploma (Engg), Bachelor Degree, PG, in relevant subjects and should have minimum qualification marks and typing skills for required post.
On basis of Interview.
General/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
SC/ST (supporting certificate must be enclosed in the form)/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) upon submission of relevant Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority and Women candidates are fully exempted from payment of the prescribed fees.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nitmanipur.ac.in/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Employment Notification for recruitment of Non-Teaching Post at NIT Manipur on regular basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal West – 795004”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 05.12.2018.