National Institute of TB and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Research Assistant, Project Technician, Pharmacist Posts | 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Walkin
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NITRD New Delhi announces job vacancies for various project staff posts for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) funded a project titled “A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Three arm Placebo-controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of two vaccines VPM1002 and Immuvac(Mw) in Preventing Tuberculosis (TB) in Healthy Household Contacts of Newly Diagnosed Sputum Positive Pulmonary TB Patients” on temporary basis.
Under NITRD Research Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 1 year, with salary pay of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 31,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NITRD Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 3.
Name of the post:
Research Assistant: 1
Project Technician III (Field Worker): 1
Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with 0 to 3 years experience.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nitrd.nic.in/Content/Viewdata.aspx?value=82.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for one post of Pharmacist, One post of Research Assistant and One post of Project Technician II (Field Worker) to be held on 23-04-2019 at 12.00 Noon for ICMR funded Project (Contarctual)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 23.04.2019.
Venue: NITRD Auditorium.