National Institute of Technology (NIT) Warangal Adhoc Faculty Posts | M.Tech/Ph. D | Apply Now
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Warangal, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NIT Warangal announces job vacancies for Adhoc Faculty post in Chemical Engineering Department on a temporary basis, in reference to NITW/ChE/2019.
Under NIT Warangal Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2019, candidates completed in M.Tech/Ph. D in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of written test and/or interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited up to 31st May 2019, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 20-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIT Warangal Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Adhoc Faculty.
Should complete M.Tech/Ph. D in relevant chemical disciplines from recognized university/institute.
On basis of written test and/or interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.nitw.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk interview for temporary post adhoc faculty position, Department Chemical Engineering”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the HOD Chemical Engineering Department, NIT Warangal – 506 004”.
Last date for submission of application: by 20-02-2019.
Job Notification: https://www.nitw.ac.in/media/uploads/add_for_the_adhoc_faculty.pdf.