National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Project Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts | Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
National Institute of Wind Energy, (NIWE) is an autonomous R&D institution under the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, NIWE announces job vacancies for various technical posts on contract basis, in reference to Advertisement No. 01/2019.
Under NIWE Project Engineer & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Exam/Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs.35,000 to Rs.60,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 07.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NIWE Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Project Engineer: 01
Junior Engineer: 02
As on 07.02.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engg, Science subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have experience of 02 years.
On basis of Written Exam/Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://niwe.res.in/careers%20.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for the post of Project Engineer(AP) and Junior Engineer (OS) - Advertisement No. 01/2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Deputy Director General (F&A), Velachery -Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai-600100”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 07.02.2019.
Job Notification: http://niwe.res.in/assets/Docu/recruitment/PE&AE/Advertisement.pdf.