National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Advisor Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India announced new vacancies for Attendant, Nurse & Other posts.
In the latest job notification, NMDC PSU announces job vacancies for Advisor post on contract basis, in reference to Emp. Notice: 03/2019.
Under NMDC Advisor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant subject are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 1,00,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NMDC Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Advisor (Materials Management).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should be complete Degree in relevant Engg subject from recognized university/institute + should be Govt. PSU employee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Employment Notification No. 03 of 2019 Dated 05.03.2019 for the post of Advisor (Materials Management)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And send details to “NMDC, Hyderabad”.
Last date for submission of application: by 25/03/2019.