National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Advisor Posts | Degree/PG/CA/ICWAI | Apply Now
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, NMDC PSU announces job vacancies for Advisor post on a contract basis.
Under NMDC Advisor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG/CA/ICWAin relevant subject are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 2,00,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 22/08/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NMDC Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Advisor (Warehouse/Stockyard Management).
As on 22/08/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Should complete Degree/PG/CA/ICWAI in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute + 20 years experience.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for the post of Advisor (Warehouse/Stockyard Management)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in the prescribed format.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: by 22/08/2019.