North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Guest Lecturer Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Walkin
North-Eastern Hill University, A Central University, in Shillong, Meghalaya.
In the latest job notification, NEHU University announces job vacancy for Guest Lecturer post in Philosophy Department, NEHU, Shillong, in reference to No.F.85 (a)/TS/2019.
Under NEHU Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. are required to apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 25,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in the on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For North-Eastern Hill University Posts:
Name of the post: Guest Lecturer.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in the relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://nehu.ac.in/vacancy .
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the Post of Guest Lecturer in Philosophy Department, NEHU, Shillong”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 14th February, 2019, 01:00 PM.
Venue: North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya.