Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University (NMU) JRF/Project Fellow Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University (NMU), Jalgaon, Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, NMU announces job vacancies for various project staff posts in the Rajiv Gandhi Science and Technology Commission (RGSTC), Govt. of Maharashtra, Mumbai sponsored project entitled "Application of plant proteinaceous alpha-amylase inhibitors in food processing and post-harvest preservation" sanctioned to School of Life Sciences, KBCNMU, Jalgaon on a temporary basis.
Under NMU JRF/Project Fellow Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period until January 2022, with salary pay of Rs. 24,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 03.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NMU Project Staff Posts:
Name of the post: JRF/Project Fellow.
Should be complete M. Sc. (Biochemistry) with first class or equivalent grade with UGC/CSIR - NET.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nmu.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow at School of Life Sciences”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And send details to mention address “Prof. V.L. Maheshwari, pl (RGSTC project), School of Life Sciences”.
Last date for submission of application: by 03.04.2019.