V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentice Posts | 10th/Higher Secondary/ITI/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust (VOCPT), Ministry Of Shipping, Government Of India, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, VOCPT announces job vacancies for various apprentice posts.
Under VOCPT Apprentice Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/Higher Secondary/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
The selected candidate will undergo training, with stipend pay of Rs. 3,542 to Rs. 7,350 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For VOCPT Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 72.
Name of the post:
Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 20
Technician Apprentice (Electrical): 09
Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical): 12
Graduate Apprentice (Electrical): 03
Mechanic (Diesel): 05
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 05
Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02
Should be complete 10th/Higher Secondary/ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant Engg, Trade subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.vocport.gov.in/port/userinterface/Recruitment.aspx/VOCPORT_HINDI/VOCPORT_HINDI/VOCPORT_TAMIL/why_voc.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Notice inviting applications from eligible candidates for Apprenticeship Training under Apprentices Act 1961in V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in a prescribed format.
- And send details to mention address “Chief Mechanical Engineer, V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin - 628 004”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.04.2019.