Northern Railway Junior Engineer, Clerk, Technician Jobs | Apply Now
Northern Railway, Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Northern Railways announces job vacancies for various technical and non-technical staff posts on re-engagement basis, with work location in Headquarter office of Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi, in reference to No.754/Re-engagement/HQ/EIIBI.
Under Northern Railway Junior Engineer, Clerk Recruitment 2019, candidates who are Railway employee can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 12.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Northern Railway Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 50.
Name of the post:
JE / Drawing /HQ: 30
JE/ Bridge/ HQ: 15
Technician Gr-III: 02
Patwari Clerk: 03
Candidate maximum age limit should be 64 years.
Re-engagement of retired staff of Civil Engg. Deptt. in the concerned HQ office controlling of Northern Railway.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/index.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Re-engagement of retired staff of Civil Engg. Deptt in HQ”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Single Window Cell/Personnel Branch of Baroda House, Head Quarter Office or Room No. 345 Personnel Department, 3rd floor, Annexe 1 Building, Baroda House New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12.02.2019.