National Productivity Council (NPC) Hyderabad 2018 Recruitment Project Engineer & Filed Engineer Posts – 03 Vacancies | Diploma, B.Tech | Apply Now
National Productivity Council, an autonomous, multipartite, non-profit organization by the Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India.
Its NPC Regional Directorate Hyderabad announces post vacancies for Engineers to fill 03 nos on a contract basis.
Under NPC Hyderabad Project & Field Engineer Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Diploma, Graduation in Engineering in relevant subjects with language skills need to apply.
Screened applicants on basis of qualification will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited ion contract or project basis will be working in Energy Management division, with a salary in pay scale of Rs 10000 to 15000 per month.
Interested and qualified people have to apply through online or offline mode by 29.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NPC Hyd 2018 Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of Posts:
Project Engineers: 02.
Field Engineers: 01.
Should complete Diploma/B. Tech in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical subjects from a recognized university and should have proficiency in English/Hindi language skills.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.npcindia.gov.in/careers/.
- Select job notification “Invites Application for Project Engineer and Field Engineer in EM Division in Regional Directorate Hyderabad”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- And send details to mentioned mail id or provided address “Regional Director National Productivity Council 10E Gagan Vihar Complex MJ road Hyderabad 500001”.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: 29-06-2018.