Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) Sub Officer Posts | 10th | Apply Now
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, NPCIL PSU announces job vacancies for Sub Officer post for its Unit “Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS)”, in reference to Advertisement No. 01/HRM/MAPS/2019.
Under NPCIL Sub Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th are required to apply.
On basis of Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, and Physical Assessment/ Endurance Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NPCIL Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post: Sub Officer-B.
As on 25.03.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete SSC or equivalent plus Sub-Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference, and should have required experience.
On basis of Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, and Physical Assessment/ Endurance Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.npcil.nic.in/content/289_1_Opportunities.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For Fire Service Posts- Sub-Officer”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Manager (HR), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam- 603 102, Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25/03/2019.