CSIR-National Physical Laboratory 2018 Skilled Manpower Posts | B.Tech (Computer Science) | Walkin
National Physical Laboratory is the National Metrology Institute of india and a Premier Research Laboratory in the field of Physical Sciences, under ageis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
In a recent employment notification announces jobs for Skilled Manpower posts to fill vacancies on temporary basis.
Under CSIR-NPL Delhi Skilled Manpower Recruitment 2018, individuals interested for the job should completed engineering graduation in relevant subject.
Through Interview performance aspirant for applied job will be selected on aptitude basis.
Recruited candidate will be hired on temporary basis for a period of 03 months, with salary pay of Rs 18000 per month.
Interested and qualified person have to walkin on announced date and venue, for which details are shared below.
Eligibility Criteria For NPL New Delhi 2018 Posts:
Name of Posts: Skilled Manpower.
As on May 28, 2018 Candidate age should be 28 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant has to visit http://www.nplindia.in/careers .
- Select relevant Job Notification “Walk-in interview on 28th May 2018, at CSIR-National Physical Laboratory for purely the temporary and contractual position of "Skilled Manpower", under the ongoing internally funded project titled "Online File Tracking System"”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: May 28, 2018 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
Venue: CSIR-National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi.