Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer, Management Trainee (Finance) & Other – 21 Posts | Degree/MBA/CA | Apply Now @ www.nrl.co.in
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) a group company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd announced new vacancies for Trainee & Other posts.
Under Numaligarh Refinery Recruitment 2018 Graduate Engineer Trainee & Others job notification, the Miniratna PSU is looking for young and enthusiastic candidates who completed Degree/MBA/CA in relevant disciplines with first class pass marks.
Final job aspirants will be selected on basis of score earned in Written Test and Interview/GD.
Selected candidates need to produce service bond agreement for certain duration as mentioned in notification for prescribed amount.
Appointed aspirant for the desired post will be brought under probation period for one year and will receive good pay of stipend on monthly basis.
Interested candidates need to apply for the post through online mode by 23.02.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NRL Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 21.
Name Of The Posts:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical): 07 Posts.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical): 04 Posts.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation): 02 Posts.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical): 03 Posts.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil): 01 Post.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (IIS): 02 Posts.
- Management Trainee (Finance): 01 Post.
- Officer (Finance): 01 Post.
As on 01.01.2018, candidate max upper age limit is 32 years.
For SC/ST/BC candidate’s age relaxation is upto 5 years.
For OBC (NCL) upper age limit is 3 years.
Candidates applying for the Numaligarh Refinery Limited Trainee posts should ahve completed Degree/MBA in relevant disciplines with first class pass marks from recognized university.
For Officer (Finance) Post: Should be Chartered Accountant and having Associate Membership of ICAI.
Job aspirant should completed Written Test and Personal Interview/GD.
Steps to apply for the posts:
- Interested and qualified aspirants need to visit https://www.nrl.co.in .
- Select Careers -> Job Notification.
- Apply for the post through online.
- Submit all required and mandatory details.
- Submit application form & take print out of application for future use.
Online application start date: 00.01hrs on 24.01.2018.
Last date for submission of online application: 2400 hrs on 23.02.2018.
Job Notification: https://www.nrl.co.in/onlineapp/pdf/jobs/22012018/Advt12018inWebSite.pdf .