National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Engineering Executive Trainee Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Limited, leading Electric Power Distribution Company in Indian, backed by Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NTPC announces job vacancies for Engineering Executive Trainee posts on a direct basis.
Under NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant Engg subjects with valid GATE score can apply.
On basis of GATE score, Test, GD, and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate has to produce a bond, and will receive salary pay of Rs 60,000 to Rs 1,80,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 30/1/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NTPC Executive Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 207 Nos.
Name of the Post: Engineering Executive Trainee
As on 30/1/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 27 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in relevant Engg subjects from recognized university/institute with first-class pass marks and should have valid GATE 2019 score.
On basis GATE score, Test, GD and Interview.
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 150 through online or offline mode.
Reserved applicants are exempted from the payment of fees.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://ntpccareers.net/et19/hm.php.
- Select relevant job notification “NTPC is recruiting Executive Trainees-2019 in engineering disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Mining through GATE-2019.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 10-01-2019 to 30-1-2019.
Job Notification: http://ntpccareers.net/et19/my_files/NTPC_eng_16.01.19.pdf.