National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) 2018 Scientist G Posts – 03 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D | Apply Now
National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is a technical intelligence agency under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister's Office, India.
In latest job notification, the NTRO announces job vacancies for Scientist posts to fill 03 positions on Deputation/Absorption (For ex-serviceman: Deputation/Reemployment) failing which by direct recruitment basis.
Under NTRO Scientist G Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D in relevant subjects and have work experience.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary of Level - 14 in the Pay Matrix.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For NTRO 2018 Scientist Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the post:
Scientist G Post Code : SCG-1: 01
Scientist G Post Code : SCG-2: 01
Scientist G Post Code : SCG-3: 01
As on 30.09.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 50 years.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/ Ph.D. in Physics/Electronics/Mathematics or Engineering subjects from recognized university/institute and should have experience.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://ntro.gov.in/ntroWeb/loadRecruitmentsHome.do.
- Select relevant job notification “Filling up of vacancies in the grade of Scientist 'G' in NTRO on Deputation/Absorption (For ex-serviceman: Deputation/Re-employment) failing which by direct recruitment basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant Director (Pers/R1 ) National Technical Research Organisation Block-lll, Old JNU Campus New Delhi - 110067”.
Last date for submission of application: by 30.09.2018.
Job Notification: http://ntro.gov.in/ntroWeb/showRecruitmentAdvertisement.do?id=56.