NTT DATA Bangalore Network Support Advisor Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Network Support Advisor posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Network Support Advisor 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in CITRIX Administration can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Support Advisor.
Job Code: 245070.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Citrix NetScaler & F5 devices.
- Work with a application team to troubleshoot load balancing issues.
- Implementation of the NetScaler Load Balancer function to support internal application load distribution.
- Implementation of content switching/filtering policies.
- Implementation of responder and redirection policies.
Key Competencies & Skills:
1) Citrix Netscaler Administration
- Load Balancing
- HA configurations
- GSLB configuration
- Content filtering/switching
- Rewriting/URL transformations
- Caching (Static/Dynamic)
2) Basic Network Administration:
- Basic understanding of LAN , WAN ,IP Addressing.
- Basic knowledge of VLANs and subnetting,
- Basic knowledge of routing and ACLs and firewall and trunking.
3) Basic Web server knowledge ( Preferred)
- Basic understanding of how a web server (like Apache, web sphere) works and web server's configuration.
- Holding Cisco certification will be advantage.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.