S&P Global Gurgaon Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under S&P Global Gurgaon Senior Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .Net-based frameworks and/or Scala/Spark (.Net/Big Data developer can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 275930
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in Agile software development environment
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, high quality and efficient code
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and participate actively in technical walkthroughs
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in application development using .Net-based frameworks and/or Scala/Spark (.Net/Big Data developer)
- Hands on experience in functional, distributed application programming
- Command of essential technologies: Spark, Hive and SQL
- Knowledge of working with Databricks/AWS/Azure services
- Knowledge of working with .Net stack
- Knowledge of Python, Airflow/NiFi
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
- Knowledge of Java Script and React
- Knowledge of streaming systems such as Kafka and Spark streaming is a plus
- Knowledge of Elastic Search or Spring boot/Spring WebFlux framework is a plus
- Must be a quick learner to evaluate and embrace new technologies in the Big data space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead, train and mentor
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.