NTT DATA Pune Info Technology Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for Info Technology Analyst posts, with work location in Pune.
Under NTT DATA Pune Info Technology Analyst 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in .NET MVC in Sitecore can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Info Technology Analyst.
Job Code: 220264.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Relevant experience: 3+ years' experience in development, component creation, .NET MVC in Sitecore.
- Strong web application experience in .NET with strong skills in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Good understanding of Helix Principles
- Good knowledge and experience of SORL search and Sitecore/SXA search features and functionalities
- Experience in Sitecore Customization like Jobs, Scheduled Tasks, Agent, Processor and Pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of writing PowerShell scripts using Sitecore
- Experience in development of multilingual websites using Sitecore
- Experience of working within a DevOps environment including version control and continuous integration
- Strong understanding of the development lifecycle and experience of working und er Agile development methodologies (Knowledge of agile principles scrum, backlog, etc.)
- Proven problem solving, analytical, and debugging skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including status reporting
Good to have:
- Sitecore certification
- Good knowledge and experience of API Development including REST APIs
- Good knowledge and experience of using Azure DevOps, JIRA, TFS and Git
- Experience in using SQL Server. Xconnect is a plus
- Sitecore JSS
- Ability evaluate and use 3rd party systems, external libraries.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing aspects of Sitecore eg: Analytics, Campaign Management, SEO, etc
- PowerShell extensions.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.