Oil India 2018 Junior Assistant and Unskilled Attendant Posts - 06 Vacancies | 10th, 12th | Apply Now
Oil India, a hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company, under Govt. of India.
Under Oil India Junior Assistant and Unskilled Attendant Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants who completed matriculation and secondary with required skills can apply.
Final candidate for the JACCB and USKC posts will be selected on basis of Written Test and other recruitment process.
The announced vacancies by Oil India Limited are for Junior Assistant and Unskilled Attendant posts.
Selected person for the desired job through direct recruitment will receive maximum basic pay of Rs 12000/-.
Qualified candidate have to apply through offline mode, by sending filled application in prescribed format to mentioned address by 25th April 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Oil India Limited Assistant & Attendant 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name Of Posts:
- Junior Assistant – I (Clerk cum Computer Operator): 05 Posts.
- Unskilled (Attendant): 01 Post.
As on 25.04.2018, Candidate age should be 18 to 30 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Candidates applying for the Oil India Limited Junior Assistant and Unskilled Attendant job vacancies should completed 10th, 12th and posse’s diploma certification in computer application for relevant post.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee payment.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Qualified aspirant should visit http://www.oil-india.com/10Current-openings .
- Select recruitment announcement “Vacancy Notification for the Post of Junior Assistant – I (Clerk cum Computer Operator) “Trainee”, Grade -V and Unskilled (Attendant – I) Grade –I at OIL Kolkata Office.”
- Go through vacancy details.
- And apply for the post in prescribed application format.
- Attach necessary documents and send details to “The Advertiser (Oil India Ltd.), 4, India Exchange Place, Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal.”.
Last date for submission hardcopy of applications: 25th April 2018.