Oil India Limited 2018 Manager & Accounts Officer Posts – 03 Vacancies | ICAI/ICMAI | Apply Now
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence.
Invites application for Manager & Senior Accounts Officer /Senior Internal Auditor posts through special recruitment drive for SC/ST candidates.
Under Oil India Limited Manager & Accounts Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in ICAI/ICMAI and should have relevant experience for required post need to apply.
On basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Viva Voce applicant for Oil Indian executive post will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 60000 to Rs 220000 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply online mode by 05.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Oil India 2018 Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of Posts:
- Manager (Accounts)/Manager (IA): 01 Post.
- Senior Accounts Officer /Senior Internal Auditor: 02 Posts.
As on 05.07.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 39 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Should be associate member of ICAI/ICMAI, and should have experience in range of 0 to 3 years for relevant posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Viva Voce.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://oil-india.com/Current_opening.aspx .
- Select job notification “Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST category “.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start & end date: 06.06.2018 to 05.07.2018.
Job Notification: http://oil-india.com/Document/Career/Special_Recruitment_Drive_for_SC_ST.pdf .