Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) Medical Officer Posts | MBBS | Walkin
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise leading Oil and Gas Company.
In the latest job notification, ONGC announces job vacancy for Medical Officer post on a temporary basis, in reference to ADW. No. CHN/R&P/Contract MO/1/2019.
Under ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS is required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of up to 30.06.2020, with salary pay of Rs. 72,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Medical Post:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO).
Should complete MBBS from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/career/recruitment-notice/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in Interview for Medical Officer on Contract Basis at ONGC, Chennai”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 24.04.2019 (Wednesday), 10.00 AM onwards.
Venue: ONGC, CMDA Tower-I, No. 1 Gandhi-Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008.
Job Notification: https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/0c561c98-74f4-48d8-b9ef-9be1f6d50352/GDMO160419.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CONVERT_TO=url&CACHEID=ROOTWORKSPACE-0c561c98-74f4-48d8-b9ef-9be1f6d50352-mEBy9-N.