ONGC 2018 AEE & Graduate Trainee Posts – 1032 Vacancies | Any Degree, PG + GATE 2018 | Apply Now
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company.
In a latest job announcement, the company releases vacancies for Assistant Executive Engineer & Graduate Trainee posts to fill 1032 positions, through Advt. No. 3/2018 (R&P).
Under ONGC AEE & Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates those who completed Graduation,PG in relevant subjects and have minimum qualification marks were required to apply.
On basis of GATE 2018 score and other recruitment final aspirant will be selected on merit.
Selected candidate for ONGC Graduate Trainee E-1 level posts through direct recruitment will receive salary in pay scale according to govt. guidelines.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode.
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC AEE & Trainee 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1032.
Name Of Posts:
- AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical: 11 Posts.
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum: 01 Post.
- AEE (Civil) – 27 Posts.
- AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical: 129 Posts.
- AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum: 08 Posts.
- AEE (Electrical) – 127 Posts.
- AEE (Electronics) – 30 Posts.
- AEE (Instrumentation): 40 Posts.
- AEE (Mechanical): 106 Posts.
- AEE (Production): 223 Posts.
- AEE (Reservoir): 18 Posts.
- Chemist: 93 Posts.
- Geologist: 73 Posts.
- Geophysicist: 67 Posts.
- Materials Management Officer: 49 Posts.
- Programming Officer: 16 Posts.
- Transport Officer: 14 Posts.
As on 01.01.2018, candidate age limit should maximum 35 years.
And age relaxation for reserved and other categories is applicable as per govt. rules.
Applicant for the ONGC Assistant Executive Engineer & Trainee posts should completed Engineering and other relevant graduation, PG from recognized university, with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
On basis of GATE 2018 Score, Interview and qualification marks.
General & OBC candidates have to registration fee of Rs 299 through online mode.
SC , ST & PWD aspirants are exempted from paying fee.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Candidate have to visit http://eapplynew.com/ONGCGT2018/RECPAGES/index.aspx .
- Go through recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- Fill the application form and submit details.
- And take print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: 16/04/2018 (From 14:00 Hrs.) to 03/05/2018 (Up to 17:30 Hrs.).
Job Notification: http://eapplynew.com/ONGCGT2018/Document/Advertisement.pdf .