Oracle India Private Limited Bangalore Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to Senior development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle announces job vacancies for Software Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Oracle Bangalore Software Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Prior Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker/Podman, Terra-form, Python, and Bash can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer.
Job Code: 206958.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, and unit test on Linux platform.
- Work/Co-ordinate/collaborate with global Software Development and customer support team.
- Support product verification team by troubleshooting reported issues.
- Review escalated field issues. Write root cause analysis documents for field issues if necessary.
- Participate in software design and design discussions to improve the software performance, maintainability, serviceability, and reliability.
- Coordinate with other teams within Oracle to understand use cases and be able to solve problems with generic, reusable software.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The OCCNE team is currently seeking someone with 3 to 5+ years of software engineering in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Prior Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker/Podman, Terra-form, Python, Bash experience is strongly desired.
- Hands on Experience in Jenkins, Unix/Linux architecture, CI/CD concepts, Version Control systems, Jason/Yaml/Jinja Template, Jira/Agile flow, Visual Studio, PyCharm.
- BS or MS equivalent engineering/computer science education spanning 4 years.
- Strong command on spoken and written English.
- Working experience in following technologies are sought: Kubespray, Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana, Grafana, MetalLB
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Experience in deploying software in large telecom environment.
- Experience with UNIX based development tools is required.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle.
- Excellent team skills, can-do attitude, focus on quality and drive to make a difference in a dynamic, fast paced organization.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.