Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Applications Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle announces job vacancies for Senior Applications Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Oracle Hyderabad Senior Applications Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Java Script, and Oracle RDBMS (SQL and NOSQL) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Applications Engineer.
Job Code: 217090.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You would work as a Full Stack Java Developer on Oracle Next Gen solutions developed and running on Oracle Cloud.
- You should be a strong Java developer with ability to dig deeper into any part of the stack. In depth understanding of the fundamentals of distributed systems is a must.
- You must also have an exposure to the Microservices Technology/Platform and its related technical stack. You also be able to apply those fundamentals to real-world problems and come up with specialized solutions.
- Your work will require you to interact with cross functional teams and co-operate with people working in different areas of the stack. You should value simplicity and scale, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn.
- Collaborate with product managers and other stakeholders in understanding the requirements and work on delivering user stories/backlog items with highest levels of quality and consistency across the product.
- Work with geographically dispersed team of engineers by taking complete ownership and accountability to see the project through for completion
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience in analyzing, designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging Software Applications
- Strong full stack Programming experience in Java, Java Script, and Oracle RDBMS (SQL and NoSQL) is highly desired
- Good understanding of Micro-services based architecture, working knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes is highly desired
- Good experience in CICD processes and tools like Jenkins and Git is highly desired
- Large-scale SaaS/PaaS-based cloud-native enterprise application development experience is highly desired
- Work in an Agile DevOps continuous delivery deployment environment with geographically distributed teams is highly desired
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Web and mobile GUI development Tools/Frameworks experience (Angular, react, OJet) is desirable
- Automation & tool development for monitoring & managing large-scale systems is a plus
- Expertise in developing and operating highly scalable & available systems is highly desired
- Ability to work creatively and analytically using data-driven decision-making to improve customer experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Self–motivated and self-driven, continuously learning and capable of working independently.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.