Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Software Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Oracle Hyderabad Senior Software Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in OCI, AWS, Azure, Java, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Developer.
Job Code: 2100071P.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work closely with the Product Development team members in North America and EMEA
- Work closely with the Fusion AI Apps Development and Operations teams in India to understand their requirements and translate it into backlog stories or address them as needed.
- Develop software using Agile methodologies and participate as a member of scrum development teams
- Use Everything-As-Code methodologies to ensure traceability, configurability, immutability, repeatability, and governability
- Participate in all phases of development - planning, design, implementation, testing and deployment and ensure customer success
- Continuously guide the team in building innovative software and automation solutions using the best of breed technologies that has pervasive impact on all of Oracle Fusion AI Apps.
- BS degree in CS, EE, or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the design and development of large scale distributed applications in cloud environment; preferably have used OCI, AWS or Azure.
- Proficient in Java, Python and / or other OOP languages
- Experienced in in designing and building efficient microservices, RESTful APIs using JEE frameworks – Spring, SpringBoot
- Experienced in building business applications using relational or Cloud storage mechanisms
- Well versed with design patterns, architectural styles, and experienced in providing alternate solution approaches for business problems
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps processes, knowledgeable in using Docker and Kubernetes cluster
- Exposure to software development methodologies including agile and SCRUM
- Exposure to BigData tools and technologies – Spark, Kafka, Solr and others
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified job applicant has to initially register with the Oracle company career portal and log in to apply.