Oracle India Private Limited Mumbai Java Full Stack Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Oracle Mumbai Java Full Stack 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, JPA, Webservices(REST, SOAP) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack.
Job Code: 2100052H.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Become a go-to expert in the area of design, build, support of customer projects for the banking digital platform.
- As an Intermediate consulting position, be able to operate independently with little assistance to provide quality work products to customers that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices.
- Standard assignments are accomplished by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on complex customer engagements.
Java JEE/Serverside development:
- Must have strong Technology experience in Java/J2EE ,JPA, Webservices(REST,SOAP) etc.
- Developed applications using REST APIs with JSON payloads, Domain driven design or micro services architecture.
- Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- In depth understanding of Java Design patterns.
- Experience working with popular frameworks like Spring etc.
- Experience in building enterprise integrations using any Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Platforms.
- MVVM development experience using KnockoutJS or Angular.
- Experience using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Experience of Cordova for packaging and customizing hybrid mobile apps.
- Experience in building workflows and complex UI component libraries.
- Experience in digital banking technology or fin-tech domain, experience on OBDX and OB API platforms is a definite plus.
- Experience of working with Weblogic/Tomcat/JBoss application servers, Oracle database.
- Good understanding of DevOps and automation concepts and experience of working in Agile projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with various project stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintaining good working relationships with customer or with Internal stakeholders.
- Good understanding of android and iOS native code to supplement the Cordova apps.
- Ability to lead technical teams towards positive outcomes.
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified job applicant has to initially register with the Oracle company career portal and log in to apply.