Oracle India Private Limited Mumbai PL-SQL Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle announces job vacancies for PL-SQL Developer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Oracle Mumbai PL-SQL Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in PL/SQL, Unix, and Unix shell scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: PL-SQL Developer.
Job Code: 202538.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Mumbai, Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Required Experience/Skill Set:
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- 5+ years’ experience in hands-on application support lead role
- Strong technical skills (PL/SQL, Unix, Unix shell scripting)
- Extensive problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to independently apply production upgrades
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLAs and OLA’s
- Experience with working in an ITIL environment. ITIL Foundation Certification desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short notice
- Able to work in 24*7 support in different shifts pattern on a rotational basis (work schedule will include weekend support as well).
- Be an SME for the given cluster of applications and their environments
- Provide technical leadership
- Resolve non-KEDB issues/tickets
- Drive Shift-Left strategy
- Prepare and Maintain the overall KEDB as per the defined Knowledge Management process
- Identify the scope for automation and focus on continuous improvements
- Conduct RCA for the identified Problems along with Service Desk and Incident Managers
- Drive execution of Problem Resolution Plans with other stakeholders
- Coordinate with Business Users, Technology teams, and Service Desk for incident resolution
- Provide inputs to project review documents/dashboards to senior management
- Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning, and testing
- To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Service Manager
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.