Pawan Hans 2018 Recruitment Backlog Cadet Pilot Scheme Posts - 10 Vacancies | 12th | Apply Now
Pawan Hans Limited is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise and India's largest Helicopter Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
The Mini Ratna company announces Pilot posts for beginners through Cadet Pilot Scheme to fill 10 nos.
Under Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed 12th class in relevant subjects required to apply.
Followed by several tests applicant for the applied post will be finalized.
Selected candidates will undertake paid training course after successful completion, an applicant will be absorbed into a pilot post with salary pay as per company guidelines.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through online and offline mode by 31st July 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Pawan Hans 2018 Pilot Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of Posts: Cadet Pilot.
As on 31st July 2018, Candidate age limit should be 17 to 24 years.
Should complete 12th class in Science with Physics, Mathematics, and English from a recognized board, with qualification marks of 60%.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test, Psychometric Test, and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.pawanhans.co.in/CareerDetailsN.aspx?id=159.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online, fill and submit details.
- Take print out of an application, attest required document.
- Send a hard copy of an application to “Jt. General Manager (HR & Admin), Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida - 201 301, (U.P.)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31st July 2018.