PayPal Chennai Associate Data Scientist Posts | Engineering/M.S/Ph.D | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal careers India announces job vacancies for Associate Data Scientist posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Hiring Associate Data Scientist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, R, H2O, and/or SAS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Data Scientist.
Job Code: R0080797.
Education Qualification: Engineering/M.S/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role and responsibilities:
- Work with business partners and stake holders to understand the business, formulate the problems, come up with the solutions and communicate them back effectively to a non-technical audience.
- Lead complex, multifunctional data science projects
- Design, develop and implement real-time, highly complex advance machine learning models to solve credit business problems (demand generation, marketing, fraud, credit, account management and collections)
- Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as Python, R, H2O, Hadoop and SQL
- Collaborate with engineers to implement models on one of the best data platforms in the industry.
- Analyze data to identify trends, perform root cause analysis and test hypotheses.
- Communicate complex concepts and the results of the models and analyses to technical and non-technical audience
- Mentor and grow junior data scientists
- Advance degree (MS or PhD) in science or engineering field with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Proven track record of building and implementing machine learning solutions
- Experience in leading cross-functional, highly complex Data Science projects
- Data Mining experience in Python, R, H2O and/or SAS. Familiar with various Machine Learning algorithms and Statistical methods
- Have a passion for working on big data and professional experience in data mining, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and data manipulation.
- Ability to deal with a large amounts of data and fluency with SQL or SQL-like tools.
- Financial services or eCommerce experience a big plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.