PayPal Chennai Automation Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Automation Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Automation Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in VBScript, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Engineer.
Job Code: R0082467.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build tools, frameworks, and other infrastructure needed to support automation.
- Design, code, and implement automation framework & tests in physical and virtual environments
- Proactively solve technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in understanding the requirements.
- Report defects in a timely fashion and work to manage defects until issues are resolved.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in on-going process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Proactively create test cases for defects and integrate them into the automation suite.
- Proficient with enterprise vulnerability scanners, PowerShell scripting and security testing methods and processes.
- Comply with guidelines, policies, and directives outlined in the company handbook and department manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, minimum 2 years working experience
- Programming – programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages, such as VBScript and Java
- Analytical skills –analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- Problem-solving skills – problem-solving skills to find bugs and create fixes for them
- Attention to detail – test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems, must be highly detail oriented
- Communication skills –strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create written reports showing errors and testing plans
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.