Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Senior Cloud Ops Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
In the latest job announcement, Citrix careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Cloud Ops Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Citrix Bangalore Hiring Senior Cloud Ops Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure, AWS, GCP, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Cloud Ops Engineer.
Job Code: R30548.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop software and provide hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, and optimize Cloud services and/or Big Data.
- Improve the Security, Availability and Performance of the systems you build while managing Cloud Costs and maintain Compliance guardrails.
- Build automation using industry tools (like Jenkins, Ansible, Spinnaker, etc) to deploy hundreds of different services.
- Participate in On-Call and identify issues and drive them to resolution and conduct blameless RCA.
- Be the advocate to guide development team to build reliable and resilient service.
- Evangelize and contribute to best practices in library usage and end-to-end architecture.
- Design, develop, and maintain the Citrix Analytics platform.
- Extend the Citrix Analytics platform by researching and applying new big data technologies and stacks to solve business problems.
- Maintain the Citrix analytics platform by diagnosing, predicting, and correcting scaling problems.
- Work with large streams of data and technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, and Cassandra.
- Contribute to our team’s growing set of development platforms, tools, and processes.
- Build automation and tools that will increase the productivity of teams located in different GEOs.
- Provide input and feedback to teams regarding decisions surrounding topics such as infrastructure, data architectures, and DevOps/SRE strategy.
- Support and provide guidance to the company’s software engineering processes and standards.
- 5-8 years’ experience with managing and deploying a cloud infrastructure at scale within a public cloud environment.
- 5 years plus of experience building Cloud services and distributed systems – deployment, monitoring, scaling, debugging is desirable.
- Experience in converting toil to automated jobs and identify recurring incidents using trend analysis.
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud providers including Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Have experience writing applications using Python.
- Scripting in PowerShell/Bash.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals.
- Experienced in code review and architecture review.
- Experience with logging platforms and application performance metrics a plus - New Relic, Splunk, Application Insights.
- Experience with container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker.
- Azure or AWS certifications.
- Strong CS fundamentals, with good demonstrated experience of working on big data and troubleshooting problems and driving them to resolution.
- Experience with Python, Java, or Scala programming language.
- 2 years of experience designing and implementing data ingestion and transformation for big data platforms. (Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.).
- Proven track record designing highly parallelized data ingestion and transformation jobs in Spark including Spark Streaming.
- Production experience working and troubleshooting with Apache Spark clusters.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Citrix career portal and login in to apply.