Rural Development & Panchayat Dept, Punjab 2018 Clerk, Assistant & Manager Posts – 08 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG Degree or Diploma | Apply Now
Rural Development & Panchayat Dept, Govt. of Punjab.
In latest employment notification, the PBRDP announces job vacancies for various positions for Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission (PSRLM) on a contract basis to fill 08 positions.
Under PBRDP Clerk, Assistant & Manager Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG Degree or Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview/test.
A selected aspirant for PBRDP Punjab State Rural Livelihood Mission posts will be recruited on merit on a temporary basis, with a salary in pay scale of Rs 20000 to Rs 70000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online or offline mode by 12.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For PBRDP- PSRLM 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 08.
Name of the post:
State Programme Manager (Institutional Building Capacity Building) (IBCB): 01
State Programme Manager (Livelihoods): 01
State Programme Manager (Financial Inclusion) (FI): 01
State Programme Manager (HR and Procurement): 01
Project Manager Institutional Building (IB): 01
Assistant Accountant: 01
Account Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: 01
Office Assistant/ General Assistant: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 62 years.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG Degree or Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute and should have experience range of 0 to 7 Years.
On basis of Interview/Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.pbrdp.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment of various posts under Punjab State Rural Livelihoods Mission (PSRLM)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online or offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id firstname.lastname@example.org or to address “Joint Development Commissioner, 3rd Floor, Vikas Bhawan, Sector-62, SAS Nagar, Punjab, PIN: 160062”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12.09.2018.