Pune District Civil Hospital Manager, Supervisor, Assistant & Other Posts | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Pune District Hospital, Govt. of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Pune District Civil Hospital announces job vacancies for various posts on contract basis, under Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society, Wadala, Mumbai (MSACS), Wadala, Mumbai for District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit, Pune.
Under Pune District Civil Hospital Manager Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of written examination/interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 12,700 – 31,200 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode.
Eligibility Criteria For Pune District Civil Hospital Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post:
District Program Manager: 01
District ICTC Supervisor: 02
District Assistant M & E: 01
District Assistant Accounts: 01
As on 22/01/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 60 years.
Should complete Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have experience.
On basis of written examination/interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://pune.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “District Hospital- District Aids Prevention and Control Unit- Recruitment on contract basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Distrcit Civil Hospital, Pune “District AIDS Prevention and Control Unit, (DAPCU) Chest Hospital Building Ground Floor, Near ART Center, Aundh Pune -27”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05/02/2019.