Coconut Development Board (CDB) 2018 Stenographer Posts | Graduation | Walkin
Coconut Development Board (CDB), Under Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
In latest job notification, the Coconut Development Board announces job vacancies for Stenographer posts on contract basis to fill no of positions with work location at Coconut Development Board, Head Office, Kochi.
Under the Coconut Development Board Stenographer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation and have computer and typing skills can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for CDB Steno posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate for the applied job will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 01 year with salary pay of Rs.25,500/- + DA per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For CDB 2018 Steno Posts:
Name of the post: Stenographer.
Should complete Graduation from recognized university + computer and typing skills and should have 5 years’ experience as Personal Assistant or Stenographer.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.coconutboard.gov.in/vacancy.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Stenographer (on contract basis) at CDB HQ, Kochi on 19-9-2018 at 11 am”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 11.00 a.m. on 19th September 2018 (Wednesday).
Venue: Coconut Development Board, Head Office, Kera Bhavan, Near Woodlands Junction, SRV Road, Kochi-682011.
Job Notification: http://coconutboard.in/docs/Walk-in-interview-steno-9-18.pdf.