Punjab Legislative Assembly System Analyst, Clerk, Computer Operator & Other Posts | 5th/8th/12th/Degree/PG | Apply Now
Punjab Legislative Assembly, Govt. of Punjab.
In the latest job notification, Punjab Legislative Assembly announces job vacancies for various posts on a temporary basis, in reference to Notification No: 1/2019.
Under Punjab Legislative Assembly System Analyst Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 5th/8th/12th/Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.4,900 to Rs.39,100 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 22.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Legislative Assembly Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name of the post: System Analyst, Clerk, Computer Operator, DEO, Peon & Other.
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 5th/8th/12th/Degree/PG in relevant subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://punjabassembly.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “System Analyst, Assistant Programmer, Clerk, Computer operator, Data Entry Operater,Junior Translator, Copy Holder,Watch and Ward Assistant, Peon and Sweeper”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 22/03/2019, by 5:00 PM.
Job Notification: http://punjabassembly.nic.in/images/docs/Advertisement_2019.PDF.