Punjab PSC 2018 Medical Officer (General) Posts - 306 Vacancies | MBBS | Apply Now
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), the Punjab state recruiting agency in a latest employment notification releases new vacancies for Medical Officer (General) Posts to fill 306 vacancies, through Advertisement No:2018.
Through PPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 notification, candidates who completed MBBS Degree and posses knowledge of Punjabi language can apply.
Final person for the applied MO post will be selected through competitive examination.
Selected aspirant for Medical Officer job through direct recruitment, will receive salary pay of Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400/- Grade Pay.
Interested and qualified individuals can apply for the job through offline mode by 27/03/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab PSC MO 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 306.
Name Of Posts:
- General: 112 Posts.
- Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab: 24 Posts.
- Freedom Fighters Punjab: 04 Posts.
- Sports Persons, Punjab: 07 Posts.
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab: 13 Posts.
- Scheduled Caster others ExServiceman/LDESM, Punjab: 08 Posts.
- Scheduled Caster others Sports Persons, Punjab: 02 Posts.
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Punjab: 25 Posts.
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs ExServiceman/LDESM Punjab: 09 Posts.
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Sport Persons, Punjab: 03 Posts.
- Backward Classes, Punjab: 66 v
- Backward Classes ExServiceman/LDESM, Punjab: 08 Posts.
As on 01-01-2018., candidate age limit should be between 18 to 37 years.
Candidate should completed MBBS Degree from institution Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
And should have knowledge in Punjabi language.
Selection Process: Through competitive examination & Interview.
Other category candidates should pay Rs 2500/- through offline mode.
Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes have to pay Rs 625/-.
Physically Handicapped applicants have to pay Rs 1250/-.
Additional to the examination fee shown above, candidates also have to application fee of Rs. 500/-. (except for reserved and other categories).
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Qualified and interested aspirant have to visit www.ppsc.gov.in .
- Select “Open Advertisement” -> “Recruitment To 306 Posts Of Medical Officer (General) In The Health And Family Welfare Department, Government Of Punjab.”
- Go through job details and apply for the post through online mode.
- Take print out of application and attach necessary documents.
- And send details to address “Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala” through post or by hand before last receipt date.
Online application last date: 13-03-2018 by 11:59 PM.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of online application: 27-03-2018 by 05:00 PM.
Last date for paying online application fee: 20-03-2018.
Recruitment Advt. : http://www.ppsc.gov.in/Advertisement/openadv.aspx?id=1 .