Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Posts | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur.
In the latest job notification, Rajasthan High Court announces job vacancies for Legal Researcher post on contract basis, in reference to Advertisement No. RHC/Exam Cell/LR/2019/40.
Under Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs.20,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 24.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan High Court Posts:
Name of the Post: Legal Researcher.
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 33 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG in law from recognized university/institute, and should have required computer skills.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/recruitment.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment - Legal Researcher, 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Registrar Administration of the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur/ Bench Jaipur”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 24.01.2019.