National Commission for Women (NCW) Jr. Technical Expert Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Commission for Women, a statutory commission, Govt. of India focuses on protecting the interests of women in the country.
In a latest job notification, NCW Delhi announces job vacancies for Expert posts on contract basis.
Under NCW Jr. Technical Expert Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Examination and Personal Talk, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs.40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 23.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For National Commission for Women Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10 Nos.
Name of the Post: Jr. Technical Expert (Law).
Should complete Degree in law from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Examination and Personal Talk.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://ncw.nic.in/notice.
- Select relevant job notification “Appointment of contractual staff - Jr. Technical Expert”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Under Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No. 21 Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi 110025”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 23.01.2019.