Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited 2018 Trade Apprentices Posts - 154 Vacancies | 12th/Diploma/Graduation | Apply Now
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) is a leading Fertilizer and Chemical manufacturing company, under Govt. of India.
In a latest employment notification RCF Trade Apprentices 2018 Recruitment announcement, the PSU which have MINI-Ratna status announces new vacancies for Trade Apprentices posts to fill 154 positions.
Candidates who completed 12th, Diploma, Graduation in relevant subjects or disciplines are qualified to apply for the announced job vacancies.
Final aspirant for the Apprentices posts will be selected on basis of qualifying exam marks and Fitness Medical Test.
Selected candidate will undergo apprenticeship training for a period of upto 2 years at Trombay in Mumbai, and will receive stipend of Rs 5000/-.
The announced vacancies are divided in to two categories for Regional Director of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) and Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) posts.
Interested persons can apply for the through online mode by 08.03.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 154.
Name Of Posts:
Regional Director of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) Posts:
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 02 Posts.
- Machinist – 03 Posts.
- Electrician – 10 Posts.
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) – 12 Posts.
- Boiler Attendant – 04 Posts.
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) – 30 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) – 10 Posts.
- Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP) – 04 Posts.
- Medical Laboratory Tech (Pathology) – 02 Posts.
- Medical Laboratory Tech (Radiology) – 01 Posts.
- Library Assistant – 01 Post.
- Stenographer (English) – 08 Posts.
Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) Posts:
- Diploma Trainee (Chemical) – 19 Posts.
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) – 18 Posts.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 12 Posts.
- Diploma. Trainee (Instrumentation) – 08 Posts.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 03 Posts.
- Diploma Trainee (Medical Lab Tech) – 05 Posts.
- Diploma Trainee (Computer/IT) – 02 Posts.
As on 01.11.2017, Candidate age limit should not be less than eighteen years of age
Age relaxation for SC/ ST/OBC applicants applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Job aspirant should completed education in 12th, Diploma and Graduation in relevant disciplines with good minimum qualification marks from recognized board or university.
Selection Process: On basis of qualifying exam marks and medical examination.
Steps to apply for jobs:
- Qualified person have to visit http://www.rcfltd.com/index.php/en/hr/recruitment .
- Select Job Notification “Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2018”.
- Go through job details and apply for the desired job through online mode.
- Submit details and take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: - 21.02.2018 to 08.03.2018.