Regional Centre For Urban And Environmental Studies (RCUES) Hyderabad 2018 Officer, Assistant & Doctor Posts – 221 Jobs | Diploma, Degree | Apply Now
Regional Centre For Urban And Environmental Studies (RCUES) Hyderabad, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Govt. of India.
In latest employment notification, the RCUES Hyd announces job vacancies for State Nodal Officer, Veterinary Doctor and Para-Medical Assistant posts to fill 221 nos on a temporary basis, in reference to Notification No. 51/RCUES/2018.
The announced jobs are for Department of Municipal Administration, Government of Telangana to fill vacancies in urban local bodies of Telangana state.
Under RCUES Hyderabad Assistant, Doctor 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects and have work experience are eligible to apply.
Screened applicants will be called for Examination or Interview, Document Verification.
Selected candidate on merit will be hired for a period of 11 months, with a salary in pay scale of Rs 15000 to Rs 50000 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 11-08-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For RCUES Hyd 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 221.
Name of Posts:
State Nodal Officer: 1
Veterinary Doctor: 74
Para-Medical Assistant: 146
As on 26/07/2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 65 years.
Candidate should complete Diploma/Degree in Veterinary or other equivalents from a recognized university.
On basis of Written Test/Interview and Document Verification.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500/- through online mode.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://rcueshyd.gov.in/news.php?news=132.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification No. 51/Rcues/2018, Dt. 26/07/2018. Vacancies In Urban Local Bodies Of Telangana State For State Nodal Officer, Veterinary Doctor, Para-Medical Assistant”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a printout of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 26/07/2018 to 11/08/2018.