Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Imphal Junior Resident Posts | MBBS | Apply Now
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Imphal, under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
In the latest job notification RIMS Imphal announces job vacancies for medical posts on a temporary basis to fill positions in various departments.
Under RIMS Imphal Junior Resident Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 6 months, with salary pay of Rs. 56,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to send details to mentioned address.
Eligibility Criteria For RIMS Imphal Medical Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 38.
Name of the post: Junior Resident.
Should complete MBBS from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.rims.edu.in/secure/category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications Are Invited For Appointment Of Junior Resident”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10 May 2019.
Date of walk-in-interview: 25 May 2019 11:00 AM.
Venue: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal.