Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) 2018 Stipendiary Trainee Posts – 49 Vacancies | 10th/12th+ITI/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
In reference to Advertisement No: RRCAT-3/2018, the RRCAT Indore announces job vacancies for Trainee posts for ITI, Diploma and Graduate holders to fill 49 positions on a direct basis.
Under RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th/12th+ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant disciplines, subjects or trades with first-class pass marks are required to apply.
On basis of Written Test/Interview/Skill/ Trade test applicant for RRCAT Trainee posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirants for the desired post will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.25,500 to RS.44,900 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 01.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DAE-RRCAT 2018 Trainee Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 49.
Name of the post:
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 22
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 27
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 29 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th+ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university/institute with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
On basis of Written Test/Interview/Skill/ Trade test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.html#.
- Select relevant job notification “Online applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the various posts for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and Stipendiary Trainee Category-II in Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore (M.P).”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 30/08/2018 to 01/10/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/2018/rrcat_3_2018_dtl_eng.pdf.