Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS) University Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Professional Assistant & Other Posts | 12th/Degree/Master’s Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS), under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, RSS Univ announces job vacancies for various non-teaching posts with work location at its Headquarters, New Delhi and campuses at different parts of the country, in reference to Advertisement No. 02/2019.
Under RSS Univ Technical Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Degree/Master’s Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Skill Test/Written Test/Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 02.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For RSS Univ Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 14.
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Director (Physical Education)- 01
2. Assistant Librarian- 04
3. Stenographer Grade-I- 01
4. Library Pandit- 01
5. Professional Assistant- 01
6. Technical Assistant (Laboratory)- 05
7. Stenographer Grade-II- 01
Should complete 12th/Degree/Master’s Degree/PH.D in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and required experience and skills for relevant posts.
On the basis of Skill Test/Written Test/Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through DD.
SC/ST/PWD to pay a fee of Rs 500.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Detailed Notification Of Vacancy For Recruitment - 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058”.
Online application start and end date: 23.03.2019 to 22.04.2019.
Last date for submission of application: by 02.05.2019 by 6 p.m.
Job Notification: http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/uploads/2019_03_23_recruitment.pdf.