VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Posts | MBBS | Apply Now
Office Of The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital & V.M.M.C, New Delhi, Govt. Of India.
In the latest employment notification, the Safdarjung Hospital announces job vacancies for JR (Non-PG) posts on a temporary basis, in reference to No. 4-1/2019- Academic.
Under Safdarjung Hospital Junior Resident Non-PG 2019 Recruitment, candidates completed MBBS, Internship and DMC registered are required to apply.
On the basis of Written Exam applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 56,100 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 21.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Safdarjung Hospital JR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 310 (UR=147 EWS= 40 OBC=66 SC=37 ST=20).
Name of Posts: Junior Resident (Non-PG).
Applicants should MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) + must have completed their Internship on or after 01.07.2017.
On the basis of Written Exam.
A candidate has to pay a fee maximum of Rs 500 through offline mode.
No fees required for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/forms/contentpage.aspx?lid=3136.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And submit an application at Diary & Dispatch Section of this institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch).
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 21.05.2019 till 03:00 P.M.