VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident Jobs | PG Degree/Diploma | Walkin
Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
In the latest job notification, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital announces job vacancy for Senior Resident post in the specialty of Endocrinology & Cancer Surgery on a temporary basis, in reference to P. No. 1/2018-Academic.
Under VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment 2019, candidates completed PG Degree/Diploma in a relevant medical subject can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 67,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 14.
Name of the post: Senior Resident.
Endocrinology - 11 (UR-5, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3)
Cancer Surgery – 03 (UR-02, OBC-01)
As on the date of walkin, Candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete PG Degree/Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned specialty after MBBS failing which two years’ experience in a Govt. organization, out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
On the basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/forms/contentpage.aspx?lid=3196.
- Select relevant job notification “No.: 1-2018-Academic dated 02/04/2019- Walk-in-interview on 13/04/2019 for the apointment of Senior Resident on Adhoc basis in Endocrinology & Cancer Surgery”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 13-04-2019 at 09.30 A.M.
Venue: Academic Section, Room no.14, Ground Floor, VMMC Building.
Job Notification: http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/writereaddata/adhoc%20circular(2).pdf.