Sports Authority of India SAI Recruitment 2018 Junior Accountant Posts – 30 Vacancies |Graduation | Apply Now
The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, under Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India.
In latest employment notification, the SAI announces job vacancies for Junior Accountant posts to fill 30 nos on a contract basis.
Under Sports Authority of India Junior Accountant 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed Graduation in relevant subjects and have work experience are eligible to apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be hired for a period of one year and will be extendable based on work performance.
And will receive a salary in pay scale of Rs 20000 – Rs 25000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 01-08-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For SAI Recruitment 2018 Jr Accountant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 30.
Name of Posts: Junior Accountant.
Candidate should complete Graduation from recognized university with Commerce/Accounts from recognized university/institute + 2 years of work experience in relevant filed.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of Jr. Accountant on Contractual Basis”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address to “the Regional Director, Sports Authority of India, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex, CGO Complex, East Gate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: by 01.08.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in/showfile.asp?link_temp_id=5167.