Salesforce Bangalore Technical Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Technical Support Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Salesforce Bangalore Technical Support Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AJAX, and SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Technical Support Engineer.
Job Code: JR168765.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information systems/ Information Technology.
- 2 to 6 years engineering/programming work experience.
- Visualforce and Apex code experience
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Solid knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
- Some APIs also require strong AJAX web application development experience and knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
- Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM 201 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV 401 Certified)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.comdeveloper products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers; expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive. Complete assigned project responsibilities.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.