Salesforce Hyderabad Database Engineering Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Database Engineering posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Database Engineering 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, GCP, Docker, Puppet, Jenkins Frameworks can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Engineering-(Engineer/Senior).
Job Code: JR109087.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Author tools that reliably manage infrastructure. Responsible for managing Goldengate platform infrastructure, Database upgrades, migrations
- Build, automate and deploy highly available, robust, resilient and secure database solutions.
- You will actively participate and influence the roadmap of Database tier through automation on Capacity Planning, Database Performance, Monitoring, Scaling - and EVERYTHING else that enables our services to delight and deliver for our customers.
- Works in conjunction with multiple teams to make sure that the infrastructure and the applications that depend on it work harmoniously together.
- Designing, scaling out services in our multi-tenant infrastructure.
- Adhere to system hardening guidelines and security best practices in support of ISO 27001/PCI/Sox.
- Document all operational processes and procedures to optimize support and management of deployed systems - demonstrate proficiency in establishing repeatable processes.
- Take personal responsibility for the availability and reliability of our services.
- Participate in technology architecture discussions and planning with internal partners and senior leadership.
- Communicate status, risks to schedules and offer mitigation strategies to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree or Higher in Computer Science or related field.
- In-depth knowledge and experience managing and supporting Oracle Goldengate
- Strong Oracle database engineering skills (11g/19c) to include database infrastructure (Oracle RAC, Linux, SAN and Network) and database concepts (SQL, PL/SQL).
- At least 5+ years of professional development experience and capable of developing and implementing DevOps best practices.
- Strong automation and scripting development experience with Python
- Strong passion for building and collaborating on tools and systems that empower our internal customers to achieve their organizational/mission goals.
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Excellent verbal communication and technical documentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Perforce or GIT
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Please note you may be required to work on shifts at times, depending on business needs
Preferred (but not required):
- Experience or Knowledge in AWS, GCP, Docker, Puppet, Jenkins Frameworks.
- Developing APIs and/or Data Pipelines
- Multi-terabyte transactional databases
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests to build solid test coverage.
- Agile development experience.